- 1 cup milk variety of your choice
- 2 ripe or overripe bananas (peeled, frozen)
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter smooth
Blend the milk, peanut butter, and the frozen banana in a blender. Blend until incorporated and serve.
- If you have bananas around that are getting old, peel them in pairs, break them into pieces, and put them in a baggie to go in to go in the freezer. Put them in the baggie first and then break them to keep your hands cleaner. Break each banana into four pieces to make it easier on the blender.
- Before blending, pour the milk in first. There is often a one cup marker on blenders to keep your measuring cup clean. Add the peanut butter next. Then add the frozen banana pieces. This order works well.